The Creaform Campus is a centre of expertise that provides training services for the company. It offers complete training packages including theory, written exercises, hands-on practice, manuals and actual measurement parts.
All the Creaform Campus trainers have been certified following a rigorous internal training program. When they are not teaching, they work as designers assigned to actual engineering projects. In other words, they use the software they are teaching about on a daily basis, which makes them acutely aware of their students’ needs and challenges.
The Creaform 3D Engineering Services division offers a wide variety of technical trainings. Our technical training solutions are tailored to maximize the potential of your resources and improve your overall engineering productivity.
Creaform’s training covers a wide array of CAD-related topics and they can take place at a Creaform office, at your own place, or at any other venue you choose. Plus, the format is very flexible:
- Difficulty level: basic, advanced, expert sessions, based on students’ experience
- Theory and practice components: tailored to clients’ specific needs and projects
- Duration: varies based on topics addressed, student learning capacity or clients’ requirements
- Bilingual: available in English and French
- In-business support
The Creaform training center is certified by Dassault Systems through the EPP program.
- CAD modeling (CATIA V5, UG, SolidWorks)
- CAD surfacing
- Numerical Simulation (Finite Element Analysis)
- Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) for designers