February 26, 2020Metrology as a Means for Motorbike Optimization See the article
Camoplast’s Polymer Solutions group is a leading provider of thermoplastics and Thermoset systems, as well as components for premium manufacturers and motor vehicle OEMs. Camoplast’s Roxton Falls division was looking for a quality control solution for its drilling jigs during production to ensure compliance on a regular basis.
- Control jig bending and wear
- Target potential bending areas caused by production forces
- Detect drilling issues at the source of the problem
- Minimize part inspection costs and timeframes
- Avoid transportation between production and metrology sites
- Very short turnarounds (measures are taken during 15- and 30-minute breaks in the course of a non-stop, 24-hour production cycle)
- Need for accurate and quick results
- Harsh conditions (dust, heat and limited space)
To discover how Creaform solved the case, read the complete story!!