2012년 5월 2일
Lévis, May 3, 2012 - We are proud to introduce the latest improvement to our inspection systems: the C-Link functionality. Through C-Link, it is possible to network up to 4 C-Tracks and operate them simultaneously with a HandyPROBE portable CMM or a MetraSCAN 3D optical CMM scanner.
Benefits of the C-Link Functionality
· Makes the inspection process of complex setups, jigs, tooling or prototype faster and easier than ever before.
· Featuring the TRUaccuracy technology, it generates guaranteed high accuracy results, no matter the measurement environment (instability, vibrations, thermal variation, etc.) or operator skills;
· Can be used as a mobile measurement solution for complex set-ups;
· Allows the creation of fixed measurement rooms (virtual CMM with freedom of handheld probe/3D scanner);
· Can be used for large or complex objects deformation analysis when used with Creaform's VXtrack software module.
"We were receiving repeated requests from our MetraSCAN and HandyPROBE customers towards a solution that would enable them to carry out demanding and specific applications such as deformation analysis on plane wings and presses or measure car chassis with their Creaform technology, but without having to actually move the CMM, explained Jean-François Larue, product director. The idea of the C-Link functionality was born out of a desire to actually meet this need; our R&D crew figured out a way to build upon our inspection systems' accuracy, power and dynamic referencing capability and developed C-Link, which also improves the performance of our systems with regards to inspection and QC of large or complex parts."
Creaform's technologies upgraded with the C-Link functionality will be demoed at the CONTROL tradeshow in Stuttgart, Germany, from May 8 to 11 (hall 5, booth 5108).