The VXtrack dynamic tracking module is a key component of VXelements, Creaform’s fully integrated 3D software platform. VXtrack also comes with a C-Track, a complete portable 3D measurement solution.
Thanks to VXtrack, you will accelerate your manufacturing and quality control processes—from assembly control and monitoring to crash-test dummy applications. It accurately and efficiently measuresthe positions and orientations of reflectors in space; all measurements can be taken simultaneously and accurately. This makes it possible to control displacements, drive assembly processes or measure deformations.
Features and benefits
- Rate of up to 6600 3D points per second
- 6 DOF measuring (position and orientation) of a rigid set of reflectors
- Synchronous measurement of the reflector set
- Measuring volume from 9.1 to 16.6 m3(320 to 586 ft.3)
- Real-time curve display in VXelements
- Acquisition synchronization capability through external trigger input
- Export to .csv format
|C-Track™||C-Track™ | Elite|
|Measurement Rate (reflectors/s)||Up to 6600||Up to 6600|
|Volumetric Accuracy||0.050 mm
Looking to improve the accuracy of your motion tracking?
Learn more about how VXtrack can help to improve your measurements!
- Assembly control and monitoring
- Deformation monitoring
- Movement monitoring on running parts
- Dynamic process control
- Crash test preparation (pre-positioning)
- On-site calibration and assessment
- Real-time course correction
- Computerized guidance of assemblies
- Motion capture
VXelements: Creaform’s 3D software platform and application suite
The C-Track comes with VXelements, which powers our entire fleet of 3D scanning and measurement technologies. It combines all the essential tools you need for your data acquisition process into a user-friendly, simplified and sleek working environment.
Virtual Metrology Lab
Take full advantage of the C-Link functionality by connecting up to 4 C-Tracks in a single network to create a virtual metrology lab. This dimensional inspection solution, designed for metrology lab applications, enables seamless probing and 3D scanning operations without having to move the C-Track optical tracker around.
The MaxSHOT 3D™ portable optical coordinate measuring system is a complementary product that provides data accuracy and speed of photogrammetry to the wide range of applications already possible with Creaform technologies, especially when it comes to larger parts.
Experience the power and potential of dynamic measurement capabilities
Find out how you can accelerate your manufacturing process with VXtrack!