You need simplified, quick, affordable and reliable 3D scanning? Go!SCAN 3D scanner was designed with you in mind. This very efficient system can be used by anyone, without requiring any prior experience, and provides visual guidance as you are scanning through real-time visualization and ongoing positioning assistance.
Its innovative LED technology bypasses preparation steps and specific set-ups, provides a large scanning area as well as a very fast measurement rate, and does not require manual data post-processing. All of this results in the shortest 3D scanning experience available on the market, from start to finish.
Easy. Fast. Reliable. Introducing the Go!SCAN 3D scanner.
- Point and shoot: No need for a rigid set-up, or to prepare parts. Just go!
- Fast: Technology platform provides incredibly quick results – up to 10 times faster than standard 3D scanners.
- Easy: Large scanning area allows for effortless scanning of larger parts.
- User-friendly: Very short learning curve regardless of the user’s experience level. Up-and-running in less than 2 minutes.
- Software guidance: Real-time visualization of results during acquisition. Using positioning tools helps user throughout the process and guarantees high quality scans every time.
- Flexible: Possibility to scan with or without positioning targets, providing maximum flexibility depending on the nature of the part geometry.
- Versatile: Allows 3D scanning a wide range of parts in different sizes, materials, and colors.
- Resume function: A few positioning targets or a specific geometry can be used to instantly resume your scan after a pause.
- Handheld and lightweight: Ergonomic design, weighting only 1.1 kg (2.4 lbs.)
- On-the-go scanning: Fits into a carry-on case, so you can use it both in-house or on site.
- Freedom of movement: No mechanical constraints, flexible stand-off distance.
- Small size: Easy access to confined areas.
- Dynamic Referencing: Possibility to move the part during the 3D scanning session – no need for a rigid set-up.
- Self-Positioning Device: No need to use a coordinate measuring machine (CMM), measuring arm or any other external positioning device.
- Accurate: Provides an accuracy of up to 0.1 mm, for scan results you can count on.
- Reliable: Consistent results across all work conditions or environments.
VXelements Data Acquisition Software
The Go!SCAN 3D scanners come with VXelements, a fully-integrated 3D data acquisition software that gathers all the essential elements and tools into a uniform, user-friendly and intuitive working environment. The VXscan module is entirely dedicated to the acquisition and optimization of 3D scanning data. It delivers high performance for that specific task, yet it is simple and user-friendly enough to suit any user's experience level.
- Surface optimization algorithm;
- Optimized meshing output;
- No limitation to the scan resolution: it can be changed at any time before or after the scan;
- Recreation of a meshing from raw data previously acquired;
- Real-time surface rendering;
- Optimization of the meshing such as hole filling, smart decimation (without definition loss on the meshing), or boundary filters.
VXelements is now compatible with your tablet and intelligent phone! No matter where you are, you can remotely interact with VXelements and have all its data acquisition functionalities at your fingertips. This is freedom at its best!
Go!MODEL Companion Data Processing and Modeling Software
Go!MODEL extends what’s possible in VXelements. Based on Rapidform software technology, it is dedicated to mesh optimization and NURBS surfacing and helps you do more with the data from the Go!SCAN 3D, including making models that are perfect for 3D printing, surface modeling, simulation and analysis.
Advanced Mesh Optimization & Editing
For archiving, animation, measurement, 3D printing, and other polygon-based applications, Go!MODEL includes a full suite of mesh processing tools.
- Mesh Healing Wizard finds and repairs any defects automatically
- Curvature intelligent hole filling recreates missing data to create watertight meshes
- Global remeshing improves mesh topology
- Decimation reduces data size while maintaining fidelity
- One button enhancement to smooth out roughness while sharpening details
Automatic Mesh to NURBS Surface Conversion
Auto Surfacing converts a polygon mesh into a lightweight surface model for use in applications that don’t use polygon meshes. Go!MODEL’s advanced patch layout technology offers 2 types of surface models: feature-following or uniform patch layout. Feature-following surface models create fewer NURBS patches for objects with well-defined features. Uniform layout models create more NURBS patches and capture complex detail with ease. The result is CAD-like surfaces that balance accuracy with smoothness.
- 3D Systems (Geomagic® Solutions)
- InnovMetric Software (PolyWorks)
- Dassault (CATIA V5, SolidWorks)
- PTC (Pro/ENGINEER)
- Siemens (NX and Solid Edge)
- Autodesk (Inventor, Alias, 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage)
Your software platform isn’t in the list? Contact us!
Reverse Engineering / Styling, Design and Analysis
- Industrial design
- Technical drawings
- Clay model digitizing
- Prototype iteration
- Digital models and mock-ups
- Die and mold design
- Handmade model digitizing
- Custom part design
- Packaging design
- Aftermarket part design
- Rapid prototyping and manufacturing
- Small-scale production
- Competition analysis
- Non-contact inspection
- Part-to-CAD inspection
- First article inspection
- Casting inspection