VXinspect™ is an intuitive and powerful 3D inspection software designed for manufacturing companies conducting first article inspection (FAI) and production control. VXinspect features all the essential functionalities required to build a measurement sequence, resulting in high efficiency when controlling multiple parts. A built-in centralized panel displays all the information you can choose to export in the final report. Like other Creaform software modules, VXinspect is directly integrated into VXelements™, the Creaform 3D software platform and application suite. It provides the simplest integration of probing, 3D scanning and photogrammetry measurements to meet industry requirements for all quality control applications.
The combination of Creaform technologies with VXinspect offers the metrology software for shop‑floor environments. With its intuitive interface, it is the best solution for all inspection workflow, with no compromises made on measurement quality and GD&T requirements.
VXinspect has been entirely rethought in order to make it suitable for users of every type, with a wide range of expertise levels and workflow types. The following enhancements were made:
- Integrate photogrammetry, by supporting both the Creaform MaxSHOT 3D and the C‑Track as measuring devices. Inspections cans be performed directly from positioning targets and can additionally use a combination of targets and scan or probe data.
- Introduce a Quick Colormap feature, with a best fit photogrammetric‑model sent to the CAD file in order to deliver the colormap.
- Displaying a real-time visualization (with CAD model) during the target acquisition phase.
- Supporting inspections from scan data, by integrating a new VXelements workflow as well as introducing interactivity in the 3D Viewer.
VXinspect supports CAD import, allowing direct measurements comparisons with CAD models to better understand the part manufacturing defects.
VXinspect is the first software to seamlessly integrate photogrammetry, single‑point touch probe and non-contact measurements into a unique and intuitive software interface.
- 3D Scanning
- Import Mesh
Before starting the dimensional inspection process, the position and orientation of the object in space are of utmost importance. Aligning the part leads to more accurate results throughout the process, from data acquisition up to the final inspection report.
- Entity selection
- Best fit
- Datum targets
The VXinspect sophisticated algorithms and calculation methods offer an accessible way to apply GD&T principles and practices to the inspection project, even for users without extensive experience with GD&T notions.
- Form and orientation tolerance
- Profile and localization tolerance
- Datum reference frame (DRF) construction using geometric counterpart
VXinspect covers all your FAI or production control needs
Inspection and Quality Control
- Part-to-CAD analysis
- First article and supplier quality inspection
- Conformity assessment of 3D models against original parts/production tooling
- Conformity assessment of manufactured parts against the originals/golden part
- Tool & Jig Verification
- Deformation monitoring
- Dynamic Measurement
Looking for a complete and integrated inspection solution?
Learn more about how VXinspect can help to improve your inspection process!
Photogrammetric measurement in VXinspect can both greatly optimize the measurement process efficiency and increase the accuracy of the overall inspection. To completely benefit from this tool, Creaform offers the perfect starting kit for optical measurements. It is now possible to work from various inspection projects done with both the MaxSHOT 3D and the C‑Track, since the kit offers a wide range of accessories to measure numerous features such as circles, slots, edges/trim and surface points.
Experience the power and potential of integrated measuring solution.
Find out how you can accelerate your manufacturing process with VXinspect