This 3D scanner has been optimized to meet the needs of integrity engineers looking for the most effective and reliable way to acquire 3D measurements of physical objects.
The metrology-grade portable 3D scanner is part of the perfect NDT solution as it is fast, accurate, portable and easy-to-use. Whether for pipe inspection or aerospace MRO services, this NDT method makes it possible to obtain all the information necessary to maintain the integrity.
- Metrology-grade measurements:
- Accuracy of up to 0.030 mm (0.0012 in)
- Resolution of up to 0.050 mm (0.002 in)
- High repeatability and traceable certificate
- Accuracy in real-life conditions: Obtain unprecedented accuracy regardless of user’s skills or environmental conditions.
- No rigid setup required: Changes in surrounding environment has no impact on data acquisition quality or accuracy.
- Scan in color: allows for seamless capture of high-quality geometry and colors simultaneously.
- Reliable: Consistent and repeatable results across all work conditions and environments.
- Stand-alone devices: There is no need for an external positioning system, arms, tripod, or fixture.
- On-the-go scanning: You can take this 3D scanner from place to place or use it in house or on site.
- Lightweight: Our solution weights under 1 kg.
- Small: Fits into a case the size of a carry-on.
- User-friendly: Both the scanning process and analysis are intuitive, regardless of the inspector’s skills, ensuring a very short learning curve.
- Quick set-up: Up and running in less than 2 minutes.
- Versatile: Take advantage of virtually limitless 3D scanning—no matter the part size, complexity, material, or color.
- Follows code regulation (ASME B31G)
- Fastest 3D scanner on the market: 80 times faster than pit gauge technique.
- Highest measurement rate among all laser scanners: 480,000 measures/s.
- On-site reporting: ready-to-use files, right as you complete the acquisition.
|HandySCAN 300™||HandySCAN 700™|
|Accuracy||Up to 0.040 mm (0.0016 in)||Up to 0.030 mm (0.0012 in)|
|Volumetric accuracy||0.020 mm + 0.100 mm/m
(0.0008 in + 0.0012 in/ft)
|0.020 mm + 0.060 mm/m
(0.0008 in + 0.0007 in/ft)
|Resolution||0.100 mm (0.0039 in)||0.050 mm (0.0020 in)|
|Measurement rate||205,000 measurements/s||480,000 measurements/s|
|Light source||3 laser crosses||7 laser crosses (+1 extra line)|
|Laser class||2M (eye-safe)|
|Scanning area||225 x 250 mm
(8.8 x 9.8 in)
|275 x 250 mm
(10.8 x 9.8 in)
|Stand-off distance||300 mm (11.8 in)|
|Depth of field||250 mm (9.8 in)|
|Part size range
|0.1 – 4 m (0.3 – 13 ft)|
|Software||Pipecheck, SmartDENT 3D|
|Output formats||.dae, .fbx, .ma, .obj, .ply, .stl, .txt, .wrl, .x3d, .x3dz, .zpr|
|Weight||0.85 kg (1.9 lbs)|
|Dimensions||77 x 122 x 294 mm (3.0 x 4.8 x 11.6 in)|
|Connection standard||1 X USB 3.0|
|Operating temperature range||5-40 °C (41-104 °F)|
|Operating humidity range (non-condensing)||10-90%|
NDT technicians for pipeline integrity assessment, along with pipeline inspection companies, are facing increasing pressure from regulatory authorities and environmental groups to guarantee pipeline network integrity.
However, their challenge is to inspect them properly and put back pipelines into service as quickly as possible.
Creaform offers an easy, fast, and accurate 3D scanner solution for pipeline integrity assessment.Learn more
Maintenance repair overhaul (MRO) experts are facing pressure to make sure that in-service aircraft are assessed carefully to ensure public safety.
Aircraft surfaces must be inspected thoroughly to make sure it’s safe, all while putting airplanes back in service as quickly as possible.
Creaform offers an easy, fast, and accurate 3D scanner solution for MRO services.Learn more