The Go!SCAN 3D technical specifications make it our fastest, user-friendly handheld 3D scanner!
Innovating technology that provides TRUaccuracy™, TRUsimplicity™, TRUportability™ as well as real speed to your metrology‑grade applications.
|Accuracy(1)||Up to 0.050 mm
(based on part size)
|0.050 mm + 0.150 mm/m
(0.0020 in + 0.0018 in/ft)
|Volumetric accuracy with MaxSHOT Next™ | Elite(3)||0.050 mm + 0.015 mm/m
(0.0020 in + 0.00018 in/ft)
|Measurement resolution||0.100 mm
|Mesh resolution||0.200 mm
|Measurement rate||1,500,000 measurements/s|
|Light source||White light (99 stripes)|
|Positioning methods||Geometry and/or color and/or targets|
|Scanning area||390 x 390 mm
(15.4 x 15.4 in)
|Stand-off distance||400 mm
|Depth of field||450 mm
|Part size range (recommended)||0.1–4 m
|Texture resolution||50 to 200 DPI|
|Texture colors||24 bits|
|Output formats||.dae, .fbx, .ma, .obj, .ply, .stl, .txt, .wrl, .x3d, .x3dz, .zpr, .3mf|
|Compatible software (4)||
3D Systems (Geomagic® Solutions), InnovMetric Software (PolyWorks), Metrologic Group (Metrolog X4), New River Kinematics (Spatial Analyzer), Verisurf, Dassault Systèmes (CATIA V5, SOLIDWORKS), PTC (Creo), Siemens (NX, Solid Edge), Autodesk (Inventor, PowerINSPECT)
|89 x 114 x 346 mm
(3.5 x 4.5 x 13.6 in)
|Connection standard||1 X USB 3.0|
|Operating temperature range||5-40 °C
|Operating humidity range
|Certifications||EC Compliance (Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive, Low Voltage Directive), compatible with rechargeable batteries (when applicable), IP50, WEEE|
|Patents||CA 2,600,926, CN 200680014069.3, US 7,912,673, EP (FR, UK, DE) 1,877,726, AU 2006222458, US 8,032,327, JP 4,871,352, EP (FR, UK, DE) 2,278,271, IN 266,573, US 7,487,063, CA 2,529,044, CA 2,810,587, US 8,836,766, JP 5,635,218, CA 2,875,754, EP (FR, UK, DE) 2,751,521, US 9,325,974, CA 2,835,306, CN 201280023545.3, CN 201280049264.5, JP 6,025,830, EP (FR, UK, DE) 2,875,314, CN ZL 201380029999.6, JP 6,267,700, EP (FR, UK, DE) 3,102,908, US 15/114,563, CN 201580007340X|
(1) Typical value for diameter measurement on a calibrated sphere artefact.
(2) Performance with positioning targets or with an object presenting adequate geometry/color texture for positioning. Performance is assessed with traceable length artefacts using positioning targets.
(3) The volumetric accuracy of the system when using a MaxSHOT 3D cannot be superior to the default volumetric accuracy.
(4) Also compatible with all major metrology, CAD, and computer graphic software through mesh and point cloud import.
International Support, Repair, and Calibration 3D Metrology Centers
Our Centers are located all around the world and offer the following services* in different languages.
- Software and hardware Technical Support Helpline
- 3D scanner basic and advanced repair
- Equipment maintenance and tuning
- Loaner services
- 3D scanner component replacement
- Parts reselling
- Warranty renewal
* Services may vary depending on 3D metrology centers.Ask our expert