Since 2002, Creaform has developed a selection of highly accurate industrial 3D scanners.
Our scanners have been designed to accelerate the time-to-market with your product development workflows, all while helping you meet your quality control requirements in non-contact 3D measurements. Discover how our 3D scanners can help you gain a competitive edge, cut the time and costs associated with product development, and optimize production processes.
Go!SCAN 3D: Professional Portable 3D Scanner
The easiest 3D scanning experience, generating fast and reliable measurements.
The Go!SCAN 3D™ is a simple line of portable 3D scanners enabling professionals from various backgrounds to effortlessly capture the 3D shape of any object, including complex, freeform and organic surfaces. These handheld 3D scanners can even capture 3D data in full color, providing very rich and detailed textures.
- Point-and-shoot, color data acquisition
- Scans typical objects in 5 minutes or less
- Professional-grade measurements
HandySCAN 3D: Metrology-Grade Portable 3D Scanner
The truly portable metrology-grade 3D scanners delivering highly accurate measurements.
The HandySCAN 3D™ is the fastest portable 3D laser scanner on the market, offering the highest measurement rate and accuracy available on the market—all while remaining very simple to use. The HandySCAN 3D provides consistent and repeatable results across all work conditions or environments, enabling you to reduce turnaround times and increase profitability.
- Truly portable and faster than ever
- Metrology-grade accuracy and resolution
- User-friendly and easy to use
MetraSCAN 3D: Optical CMM 3D Scanner
The most complete 3D scanning solution for metrology-grade measurements on all materials
Free of any rigid measurement setups, the arm-free handheld MetraSCAN 3D™ scanner provides shop floor measurement accuracy that is insensitive to the instabilities found in even the harshest environments. This complete and powerful 3d scanning inspection solution increases the reliability, speed and versatility of the measurement process. It is the most complete metrology-grade 3D scanner on the market and offers a practical alternative to traditional portable CMMs.
- Highly accurate measurements
- Free of any rigid setup
- Complete metrology solution
VXmodel: Scan-to-CAD post-treatment Software
Creaform’s VXmodel software directly integrates into VXelements and seamlessly allows to finalize 3D scan data for use directly in any CAD or 3D printing software. A great addition to any Creaform 3D scanner, VXmodel is simple, yet powerful: it only includes the features necessary to complement your CAD software. No extra bells and whistles you don’t need!Learn more about VXmodel
Creaform 3D scanners are the reference tools for all stages of product lifecycle management
Where the ideas take shape
- Analyze the environment of the object as well as competitive products.
- Draw the first sketches in CAD software.
- Validate the concept designs with prototypes until the development team is satisfied.
Where prototypes become fully functional
- Bring designs to the next level by adding the inner shape to the CAD model.
- Use rapid prototyping, or other methods, to quickly manufacture the first unit.
- Ensure that the object meets prescribed standards through crash, tests, simulation & FEA.
Where units are produced
- Enable the integration of the tooling adjustment into the CAD file to reflect as-built tooling measurements.
- Assess different parts before producing a large number of units
- The first article inspection (FAI) is performed and special attention is paid to deviation from the CAD model.
Where units come to life and end
- Assist with archiving production data (wear & tear), developing marketing presentations, and training new staff.
- Ensure that the tooling produces quality units and identify which equipment needs to be repaired in order to maintain quality
- Allows to reverse engineer components to produce replacement or restoration parts