HandySCAN 3D|SILVER Series
The HandySCAN 3D technical specifications make it the industrial standard in portable 3D measurement technology.
Featuring accuracy, portability, simplicity, versatility, and a trusted patented technology, the SILVER Series captures highly accurate and repeatable 3D measurements of any complex surface in any location.
Thanks to this 3D scanner’s specifications, it is an ideal tool for technology innovators and engineering professionals looking for a powerful and accessible way to improve product development, shorten time-to-market, and reduce development costs.
Proven and trusted technology that provides accuracy, portability, simplicity, and versatility to your innovative applications.
|HandySCAN 307™||HandySCAN 307™|Elite||HandySCAN 700™|Elite|
|Accuracy(1)||Up to 0.040 mm
|Up to 0.030 mm
(based on part size)
|0.020 mm + 0.100 mm/m
(0.0008 in + 0.0012 in/ft)
|0.020 mm + 0.060 mm/m
(0.0008 in + 0.0007 in/ft)
|Volumetric accuracy with MaxSHOT Next |Elite(3)||0.020 mm + 0.015 mm/m
(0.0008 in + 0.00018 in/ft)
|Measurement resolution||0.100 mm
|Mesh resolution||0.200 mm
|Measurement rate||480,000 measurements/s|
|Light source||7 red laser crosses||7 blue laser crosses||7 blue laser crosses
(+ 1 extra line)
|Scanning area||275 x 250 mm
(10.8 x 9.8 in)
|Stand-off distance||300 mm
|Depth of field||250 mm
|Part size range
|Output formats||.dae, .fbx, .ma, .obj, .ply, .stl, .txt, .wrl, .x3d, .x3dz, .zpr, .3mf|
|Compatible software(4)||3D Systems (Geomagic® Solutions), InnovMetric Software (PolyWorks), Metrologic Group (Metrolog X4), New River Kinematics (Spatial Analyzer), Verisurf, Dassault Systèmes (CATIA V5, SOLIDWORKS), PTC (Creo), Siemens (NX, Solid Edge), Autodesk (Inventor, PowerINSPECT)|
|77 x 122 x 294 mm
(3.0 x 4.8 x 11.6 in)
|Connection standard||1 X USB 3.0|
|Operating temperature range||5-40 °C
|Operating humidity range
|Certifications||EC Compliance (Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive, Low Voltage Directive), compatible with rechargeable batteries (when applicable), IP50, WEEE|
|Patents||CA 2,600,926, CN 200680014069.3, US 7,912,673, CA 2,656,163, EP (FR, UK, DE) 1,877,726, AU 2006222458, US 8,032,327, JP 4,871,352, US 8,140,295, EP (FR, UK, DE) 2,278,271, EP (FR, UK, DE) 2,230,482, in 266,573, US 7,487,063, CA 2,529,044, EP (FR, UK, DE) 3,102,908, US 15/114,563, CN 201580007340X|
(1) Typical value for diameter measurement on a calibrated sphere artefact.
(2) Value for spheres spacing measurement on a calibrated length artefact. Results are obtained using integrated photogrammetry with volumetric accuracy optimization.
(3) The volumetric accuracy of the system when using a MaxSHOT 3D cannot be superior to the default accuracy for a given model.
(4) Also compatible with all major metrology, CAD, and computer graphic software through mesh and point cloud import.
International Support, Repair, and Calibration 3D Metrology Centers
Creaform’s metrology centers are located around the world and offer the following services* in different languages:
- Software and hardware technical support helpline
- 3D scanner basic and advanced repair
- Equipment maintenance, tuning and calibration
- Loaner services
- 3D scanner component replacement
- Resale of parts
- Warranty renewal
* Services may vary depending on each metrology center.Ask our expert