The Health Care Partner 3D scanner is a great device for health care and 3D body measurement applications. The HCP 3D scanner features very fast shape acquisition and high accuracy functionalities. It generates 3D data that can be used to fabricate customized, comfortable devices.
The Health Care Partner 3D scanner is a great alternative to traditional, tiresome and messy measurement methods like plaster casts.
Scanning sessions are extremely short. Consultation times are drastically shortened, which leads to more patients being treated.
Quick, automated post-treatment
What you see is what you get: 3D surface is generated as you scan, which makes for minimal waiting time.
Very short learning curve, no matter the user’s experience level.
Data files can be sent rapidly and securely over the internet to a remote fabrication center to optimize machining process.
Great alternative to traditional, tiresome and messier casting methods.
Non contact, non invasive 3D scan process for minimal discomfort for the patient.
Truly portable and lightweight
- Fits in a suitcase smaller than a carry-on.
- Weights about 2 lbs.
Highly accurate measurements
Accuracy of scanned data is up to 0.5mm, whatever the technician’s level of expertise, or the surrounding environment (vs manual measuring).
Creaform worldwide reputation
OEM healthcare partners can capitalize on Creaform’s reputation for innovative, highly accurate, high quality and reliable 3D scanners.
The Health Care Partner 3D scanner is powered by VXelements, a fully-integrated 3D data acquisition software that powers Creaform’s entire fleet of 3D scanning technologies. It gathers all the essential elements and tools into a uniform, user-friendly and intuitive working environment.
VXscan Software Module
VXscan is entirely dedicated to the acquisition and optimization of 3D scanning data. It delivers high performance for that specific task, yet it is simple and user-friendly enough to suit any user's experience level.
- Surface optimization algorithm ensures highly-accurate meshing with no post-treatment, and avoids the creation of multiple scan layers;
- An optimized meshing is output, which can be exported in all standard formats;
- No limitation to the scan resolution: just input a resolution value, independent from the size of the body part to scan. Resolution can be changed at any time before/after the scan;
- The technician can view the 3D surface as he scans the body part (real-time rendering);
- It features other mesh optimization functionalities such as Hole Filling and Smart Decimation (without definition loss on the meshing).
You can seamlessly integrate the power of VXelements into your own 3D body measurement solution through our API.
- Custom-making of artificial limbs or body part replacements;
- 3D digital impressions (foot imprints) with or without weight bearing.
Treatment of positional plagiocephaly in infants: non-contact, quick and accurate 3D measurement of the head for digital manufacturing of therapeutic helmets and follow-up on progression of the treatment.
3D scanning of body parts (ear, hand, foot and nose) to visualize pre- and post-surgery appearance or simulate the effects of a surgical procedure.
The Health Care Partner 3D scanner can be used to 3D scan the foot/ankle/knee for manufacturing of customized podiatric orthosis or apparel.
Preoperative 3D digitizing of bust for pre- or post-operative breast reconstruction based on the patient’s very own body shape and measurements.
3D scanning of the patient’s body to manufacture custom-shaped seats.
No bulky plaster casts or moulds to store. Electronic files can simply be stored in medical record databases, and safely transferred by email within seconds if necessary.
The HCP 3D scanner can be used to scan virtually any body external part, and for many other healthcare applications.