You are interested in our 3D measurement solutions, but you are wondering if your hardware and software are powerful enough to run and sustain them?
You’ll find below the minimum system requirements you need to ensure optimal operation of the Creaform 3D measurement solutions.
|HandySCAN BLACK™, Go!SCAN SPARK™, MetraSCAN BLACK™||Other products(1)|
|Computer Model||HP ZBook 17||HP ZBook 15|
|Processor||Intel Core i7 (6+ cores) – 2.6 GHz or more(2)||Intel Core i7 (6+ cores) – 2.6 GHz or more(3)|
|Operating System(4)||Windows 10 (64 bits)|
|Graphics Card(5)||NVIDIA Quadro RTX5000 16 GB, OpenGL 4.5 and higher||NVIDIA Quadro T1000 4 GB, OpenGL 4.5 and higher|
|Memory||64 GB||32 GB|
|Hard Drive||Solid-state drive (SSD) with at least 200 GB of free space|
|Display||1920 X 1080|
|Connecting Ports||USB 3.0. See devices specifications for more details|
|Microsoft Excel(6)||Excel 2016|
(1) HandyPROBE Next™, HandySCAN 307™, HandySCAN 700™, MetraSCAN 357™, MaxSHOT 3D™ and ACADEMIA™.
(2) Processor must support AVX2 instructions
(3) Processor must support AVX instructions.
(4) 32-bits OS are not supported. Windows 10 version 1909 or higher.
(5) Compatible only with NVIDIA graphic cards
(6) Microsoft Excel is required for the following VXelements modules: VXinspect™, VXinspect Scanning and VXinspect Probing, as well as the following software: Pipecheck™, Pipecheck Analyze, and SmartDENT 3D™.