Avete altre domande dopo aver visto? Vorreste una demo dal vivo? Contattateci!
Libreria dei webinar
When it comes to quality control of complex parts, the combination of 3D scanning and probing is a great alternative. If you add the benefits of optical CMM systems to it, you end up with the most complete and powerful inspection solution. In fact, the optical CMM will allow accurate measurement, scanning and probing, regardless of the environment conditions, the level of experience of the user and the quality of the set-up.
- You are using jigs and manual control devices?
- You would like to reduce your inspection times by 10?
- You want to get rid of 75% of control errors?
This webinar shows how a simple 3D optical inspection solution makes it possible to computerize the alignment phase and guarantee reliability of the entire measuring process.
The webinar main features:
- Advanced inspection processes require high-density 3D inspection
- 3D scanning usually proves more efficient than a point by point probing device
- Larger parts calls for quick and efficient way of acquiring large amount of data
Dimensional inspection always requires high accuracy data, even with larger parts, moulds or tooling, and the measurement system used must deliver such accuracy.
Creaform invites you to its webinar on the newly-released MetraSCAN optical CMM 3D scanner.
It's your chance to get live information about the most accurate solution on the market for shop floor applications and metrology lab inspection.
- Discover the indisputable benefits of this complete and powerful inspection solution.
- Learn about Creaform's TRUaccuracy technology behind the MetraSCAN.
- Interact live with our product manager and get instant answers to your questions.