April 25, 2019
The latest generation of the Go!SCAN 3D features unmatched speed, ease of use and a 3D scanning experience tailored specifically to product designers and engineers
Creaform, a worldwide leader in portable and automated 3D measurement solutions, today launched a thoroughly reengineered Go!SCAN 3D™: the Go!SCAN SPARK™. This third-generation version of Creaform’s patented professional-grade Go!SCAN 3D portable 3D scanner has been specifically designed for product development professionals who need the most efficient portable scanner to capture 3D data of physical objects—anywhere.
Go!SCAN SPARK features four inline cameras for faster 3D scanning and color acquisition. It also features an ergonomic design that allows for different types of hand positions. The Go!SCAN SPARK enables full-field dimensional measurements on a wide array of surfaces and textures for various product development applications.
A Powerful Tool to Accelerate Product Time-to-Market
- Plug and play: No setup required. Robust positioning using geometry, color or targets
- 4X better resolution: Stunning scan quality with flawless tracking on color texture and geometry
- 3X faster measurement speed and instant workable files: Scanning area featuring 99 stripes that take up to 1,500,000 measurements per second, ultimately cutting down the time to get usable mesh files, which users can import into 3D modeling and 3D printing software without post-processing
- 2X more accurate: Reliable measurements of up to 0.050 mm
- Intelligent design: The multi-position handle integrates efficient ergonomics through an effective design
The Case for 3D Scanning in Product Development Workflows
“The work of product designers and engineering has greatly evolved over the past few decades. Today, product development teams are under increasing pressure to innovate more quickly, work with multidisciplinary, remote teams and launch products faster than ever before,” said Simon Côté, Product Manager at Creaform. “Go!SCAN SPARK generates quality 3D models, facilitates the design iteration process, mitigates errors and speeds up reverse engineering. Without a doubt, the new Go!SCAN SPARK is a key tool in designing products to maintain a leadership position in innovation and a manufacturer’s specific market sectors.”
Creaform introduced the Go!SCAN SPARK at the company’s international sales meeting. It will make its European debut at the Control international trade fair in Stuttgart, Germany, which takes place May 7 to 10. To learn more, visit our website or join the free webinar to learn what makes the Go!SCAN SPARK the most efficient professional-grade 3D scanner on the market.