You are interested in our 3D measurement solutions, but you are wondering if your hardware and software are powerful enough to run and sustain them?
You’ll find below the minimum system requirements you need to ensure optimal operation of the Creaform 3D measurement solutions.
(Except HandySCAN BLACK™ and Go!SCAN SPARK™ )
|HandySCAN BLACK™, Go!SCAN SPARK™|
|Computer Model||HP ZBook 15||HP ZBook 17|
|Processor||Intel Core i7 (6+ cores) – 2.6 GHz or more(1)||Intel Core i7 (6+ cores) – 2.6 GHz or more(2)|
|Operating System(3)||Windows 7 (64 bits), Windows 8.1 (64 bits) or Windows 10 (64 bits)|
|Graphics Card(4)||NVIDIA Quadro P1000, OpenGL 4.5 and higher||NVIDIA Quadro P5200, OpenGL 4.5 and higher|
|Memory||32 GB (minimum) or 64 GB (recommended)||64 GB|
|Hard Drive||Solid-state drive (SSD) with at least 200 GB of free space|
|Display||1920 X 1080|
|Connecting Ports||USB 3.0. See devices specifications for more details.|
|Microsoft Excel(5)||Excel 2016|
(1) Processor must support AVX instructions.
(2) Processor must support AVX2 instructions.
(3) 32-bits OS are not supported.
(4) Compatible only with NVIDIA graphic cards
(5) Microsoft Excel is required for the following modules of VXelements: VXinspect, VXinspect scanning and VXinspect probing. It is also required for the following software: Pipecheck, Pipecheck Analyze and SmartDENT 3D.