HandySCAN MAX and VXintegrity: a revolution in corrosion inspection on large parts
The new HandySCAN 3D|MAX Series is optimized for scanning very large industrial components and boasts sub-millimeter precision, making it the perfect scanner for corrosion analysis on oversized components. With all the benefits of every Creaform 3D scanners, including repeatability, accuracy, human independence, portability, and productivity, this scanner will carve out a niche in industries where large industrial components are prevalent and, of course, subject to corrosion or other mechanical damage.
In this webinar, we will begin by summarizing the challenges of inspecting damaged areas on large components and how Creaform solutions can overcome those challenges. Then, we will present an overview of the performance of this new scanner with a focus on NDT applications. Moreover, we will see how new accessories can streamline the setup steps of the inspection as well as significantly reduce the inspection preparation time required on-site. Finally, we will explore some typical scenarios for this new scanner.
You will learn:
- The overall benefits of using a 3D scanner compared to alternatives on the market.
- About the overall performance of the HandySCAN MAX
- About new maintenance applications unlocked by HandySCAN 3D|MAX Series & VXintegrity, which was back then very challenging.
- The productivity gained on real case scenario, on real inspection components, by comparing this new scanner to a smaller field of view scanner.
- How the Creaform scanner and software can be used for damage assessment without CAD.
Participate in this webinar to discover how the New HandySCAN MAX combine with VXintegrity can revolutionize the inspection of corrosion on a large part.
Product Manager Software
Watch nowHow to manage 3D scanning data with multiple resolution workflows
Watch nowFind out how to improve inspections of sheet metal