Through our training sessions, you can learn the basic principles of metrology and geometric tolerancing or enhance your knowledge. Our experts can adapt course content to your employees’ skill level so as to better meet your needs. Hands-on exercises are included to validate skills acquisition.
- Vocabulary and definitions used in metrology
- Norms and standards
- Measurement uncertainty
- Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T)
This course teaches key notions of metrology. It allows you to master metrology fundamentals and acquire a good general understanding of this science.
- Use proper metrology vocabulary
- Understand standards and traceability
- Understand the principle of measurement uncertainty
- Review existing standards
Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Applied to Measurement
This course teaches notions in geometric dimensioning and tolerancing. It allows you to develop GD&T skills and understand the steps involved in validating part measurements.
- Read technical drawings
- Know the various types of tolerances
- Make proper use of datums
- Understand the effects of modifiers