Our training courses on reverse engineering provide you with the skills and knowledge you need for your surface reconstruction projects, whether for analysis or manufacturing purposes. Our Creaform Campus trainers will guide you through every step in the reverse engineering process so that you are able to carry out your projects.
Hands-on sessions are included to ensure that training is adapted to your application and to rapidly identify participants’ strengths and areas needing improvement. Our trainers will also help you boost work efficiency and quality.
- Reconstruction techniques
- Mechanical reconstruction
- As-is reconstruction
- Footprint issues
- Mold making from parts
- Production of CAD and 2D drawing files
This course teaches participants how to reconstruct surfaces to reverse engineer parts using CAD software.
- Become familiar with the user interface
- Edit polygons (clean)
- Perform various types of alignment
- Reconstruct exact and parametric surfaces
- Import and export data
- Geomagic Design X
- CATIA V5