The HandyPROBE portable CMM provides measurement accuracy that is insensitive to the instabilities of any environment. Free of any rigid measurement setup, the optical CMM outperforms traditional portable CMMs on the shop floor. The part, C-Track optical tracker and wireless probe can be moved at any time during the measurement sequence and generate the same high-quality data.
This metrology inspection solution helps manufacturing companies eliminate inefficiencies in the manufacturing process and mitigates quality control issues.
Innovating technology that provides accuracy, simplicity, portability as well as real speed to your metrology-grade applications.
|HandyPROBE Next™||HandyPROBE Next™| Elite|
|Volumetric accuracy(1)||9.1 m3 (320 ft3)||0.086 mm
|16.6 m2 (586 ft3)||0.122 mm
(with MaxSHOT 3D or C-Link)2
|MaxSHOT Next™||0.060 mm + 0.025 mm/m
(0.0024 in + 0.0003 in/ft)
|0.044 mm + 0.025 mm/m
(0.0017 in + 0.0003 in/ft)
|MaxSHOT Next™| Elite||0.060 mm + 0.015 mm/m
(0.0024 in + 0.00018 in/ft)
|0.044 mm + 0.015 mm/m
(0.0017 in + 0.00018 in/ft)
|Measurement rate||80 measurements/s|
|Part size range (recommended)||0.2–6 m (0.7–20 ft)|
|Weight||Probe: 0.5 kg (1.1 lb)
C-Track: 5.7 kg (12.5 lb)
|Probe: 68 x 157 x 340 mm (2.7 x 6.2 x 13.4 in)
C-Track: 1031 x 181 x 148 mm (40.6 x 7.1 x 5.8 in)
|Operating temperature range||5-40 °C
|Operating humidity range
|Certifications||EC Compliance (Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive, Low Voltage Directive), compatible with rechargeable batteries (when applicable), IP50, WEEE|
|Patents||FR 2,838,198, EP (FR, UK, DE, IT) 1,492,995|
(1) HandyPROBE Next and HandyPROBE Next|Elite performance assessment (ISO 17025 accredited) is based on partial procedure per ISO 10360-12 standard: Probing size error (6.2) and Length error (6.4). Performance is assessed on traceable sphere and length artefacts.
(2) The volumetric accuracy of the system when using a MaxSHOT 3D cannot be superior to the default accuracy for a given model.
Creaform’s worldwide support, repair, and calibration metrology centres
Creaform’s metrology centres are located around the world and offer the following services* in different languages:
- Software and hardware technical support helpline
- Portable CMM basic and advanced repair
- Equipment maintenance, tuning and calibration
- Loaner services
- Portable CMM component replacement
- Parts reselling
- Warranty renewal
* Services may vary depending on each metrology center.Ask our experts