Creaform is an authorized distributor of Surphaser® technologies from Basis Software Inc., which offers a variety of mid- and long-range 3D scanners that can be used for various applications complementary to Creaform's technologies and services.
- Reverse engineering
- Dimensional control
- Large volume metrology
- As-built conditions
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Historic preservation
- Special effects and animation
Some of the features of this 25HSX series include:
Four Surphaser models are available: 75 USR, 100HSX, Model 400, and Model 10. There is also the SurphSLAM, which is a Model 10 mounted on a cart allowing 3D scanning in motion.
Key features :
- Sub-millimeter accuracy with a scan rate of up to 1.2M points per second.
- Designed to operate in industrial and outdoor environments.
- Portable, robust, user-friendly, dust- and splash-resistant.
- Output: export of clean and accurate data sets to software such as PolyWorks®, Geomagic®, Cyclone®, RealWorks® and more.
- Possibility to scan under direct sunlight.
- Accuracy up to 0.2 mm.
- Ultra-low noise.
- Automatic color image mapping to point cloud.
- The Surphaser is ideal for scanning medium to large objects, e.g. cars, planes, ships, rooms, military equipment, and even entire buildings.
External link: www.surphaser.com